HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OsTy Application

Go down 
+3
xZabuza
ASSASSIN82
OsTy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:07 am

Hello HardRock xD

My nickname is OsTy(Sentry),this is my main character now.
My lvl is 20,
Favorite mode is:Doubles(Basic),Single(Basic),
I wanna join HardRock cause many good peoples,
and old friends there.
I playing for 2-3 hours in day its minimum xD,maximum is 9-11 hours,
My name is Yura,i am 23 years old,Live in moscow,
I am a Kickboxing master and training kids now,this is my work and hobie xD,
i like to listen Rock songs,and the other good songs..If you have some question ask me there or in game,
Thank You
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN82

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:25 am

Hi Sentry,
First welcome to our forum,thanks for making hardrock your 2nd choice Mad (btw we aren't a reserve club).

http://effect.foroactivo.com/join-us-f7/osty-application-t443.htm

"I choose effect cause many good peoples there,and i think cause this club has good organization skill"

Regarding your skills,i cant judge im not basic player but a lot of question marks about ur behavior in game, lets wait for other opnions affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:52 am

Yeap,i try join effect,how you can see they dont take me.Il try it cause some of club told me that it is full.Y wait other opinions assasin
Back to top Go down
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:58 am

OsTy wrote:
Yeap,i try join effect,how you can see they dont take me,cause i think i have friends like HOHOL and Gremlin,and cause i dont like Unikat,then about Behaviour,i have absolutly normal Behaviour in game,UnikaT just write lie,like always he write about me,maybe sometimes i write ")" but not ")))))))))" always its a bullshit,and Il try join there cause some of club told me that it is full.Y wait other opinions assasin
Back to top Go down
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm

and forgetto told,i try to join it,after i know that hardrock full,cause if it really full,what i can do?,i dont wanna join to a noob club
Back to top Go down
xZabuza

xZabuza

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm

It's enought, i'm not agree that u join ! If u rll want join HardRock then u'll wait. But u have try with other. I dont like this sr but u can't join.

HF&GL

OsTy Application 45cb3ba5086b852bbce008bbb3
Back to top Go down
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

2 opinions,waiting other
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Zabu? Don t like what?
In fact OsTy was refused to Effect cause she is friend with Gremlin and HOHOL,but is not our problem why Effect accept or reject players Smile.

She can take a testgame,always i don t understand if players apply for Effect and are rejected,if they apply for another clubs will be rejected with that reason o.o,is strange.

For me,is a yes, she s good fronter player basic, i heard she s good in single(when i was in Prophecy) and with me is a nice man.

Zabu or Assa explain me in game why must be rejected if applicated for Effect before.
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN82

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi,
First Dumy im not with or against Sentry , i just said my opinion and i think i have the right to say it isn't it?! scratch

Second here is not the right place to attack each others we can talk in close zone, i mean i just offered my opinion & i wont comment if e.g (xy) is right or wrong in his view.

"always i don t understand if players apply for Effect and are rejected,if they apply for another clubs will be rejected with that reason o.o,is strange."

3rd and the to be fair the real fact is Sentry was rejected from effect not only caz she is a friend of gremlin and HOHOL but also caz of some strange behavoir.

and we don't accept or reject ppl according to effect rules we got our own rules too.

Finally you misunderstand my words,again lets wait for others opinions study
good luck Sentry

regards
Back to top Go down
kenneth

kenneth

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

welcome ,sentry
she has good basic skills in my opinion
i have no problem wif her.
lets see any clubmates have problems wif her
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I don t attacked you or zabu if that you thought o.o.
If I wanted to attack you,my comment was more aggresive.

And sorry Assa if you thought I attacked you xD.
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:10 am

Hy, Welcome on our Forum

I remember the name Sentry, not much but i remember positive =)

Good Luck

Smile
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:26 am

Ohh Sentry Smile
Welcome.
Sorry all mb guys i couldn't post before (sometimes i have to live the "other-life" too).

First i have to admit Sentry whispered to me in game to join here before applying in the other club, but for some reason i forgot to answer or take care about him. I'm so sorry OsTy, forgive me.
About OsTy' "strange something" mm I didn't notice it.
We will discuss about you..be patient please.
Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
OsTy

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:12 pm

il wait other opinions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OsTy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OsTy Application   OsTy Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OsTy Application
Page 1 of 1