HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yoyoJAM's Application

Go down 
+2
SuNp0wEr
Whiskey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiskey

Whiskey

yoyoJAM's Application Empty
PostSubject: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Rockers!

I'm a poor level 41 vampire who wants to be in Mochi's club. My character's nickname is yoyoJAM. Despite the fact that it's poor, I already punched lots of warriors in the battlezone. Yes, I'm a warrior, not a basic player. I'm not bad at basic, but it's just boring for me. I want to join in the rockers to kick some ass in the battlefield and of course, I know some people who has good personality there. I don't like to talk much about trivial stuff about myself. I hate common loser things such as "lag, delay, luck" etc... Anyway, I wanna be tested by your big guns and hope to join in the Rock Republic.

Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey whiskey,
welcome here in the forum!

Pls be patient while we are discuss about u in our private zone
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Whiskey <3

It's nice to see you around again Smile

Guys me and Whiskey...we know since ..how much whiskey? 5 years? Very Happy

Give us some time to speak about you in private, really i wanna keep you in FT (whatever will be the club decision) cause now i'm worried to find you in something like

yoyoJAM's Application Sw_uniqueness-708258

Thanks and ...may the force be with you while waiting Razz

Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
ViveLaVida

ViveLaVida

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Have fun there, and give us some time to speak about u in our private zone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey Poor Vampir/Whiskey/yoyoJam, welcome on HardRock forum.

I already punched lots of warriors in the battlezone.
Anyway, I wanna be tested by your big guns and hope to join in the Rock Republic.

I hope you can punch me in a test match. Razz

Good Luck & Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
Whiskey

Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:40 pm

moschina wrote:
Thanks and ...may the force be with you while waiting Razz

Well, thanks, I'll unleash my patience power now Smile Funny picture by the way.
Back to top Go down
moscone

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

i am happy to see another one old styler here ... nothing to say just is a polite person also if we get mad each other sometime Smile in every way i ll be happy to be in a same club ! u are not poor dont be a victim hihih your knowledge is a bit precious!

good luck !

Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Whiskey

we think you are a good player and a good person...even if sometimes..mm strange in some way ..
..but we like the differences
Then
Hoping that you will not fall in some cough cough mistake again, i'm happy to say "Welcome in HardRock Whiskey".
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Whiskey

Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks everyone, nice to be here. I won't fall into the dark side again Moschi Cool I'm ready to rock and roll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yoyoJAM's Application   yoyoJAM's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yoyoJAM's Application
Page 1 of 1