HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WorkItOut application

Go down 
+6
xNici
Elohir
n00b4ever
Gabrieletre
moschina
WorkItOut
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WorkItOut

WorkItOut

WorkItOut application Empty
PostSubject: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey all!

My name is Javier also known as "Casti" (from my surname: Castillejo) xD. I am 22 years old and I am from Castellón (Spain).

I'd like to join with WorkItOut Lv. 38 Lucy.
I'm a basicer and I love to play as a back player
I want to join hardrock 'cause my FT experience got stuck and I find boring most of the matches I play. So i thought i'd be great for me to join an skilled club in order to improve my playstyle and i guess HR is that club. I also play most of matches with LampoGiallo (this guy is great XD).

Kikoon Lv. 58 Niki is my secondary character right now. He's on prophecy

I go to highschool at the evening but, luckily, i don't have to go on Wednesday so i can be active for CM's ^^!

Concerning to being active on the forum... I have to admit that i'm not usually active. It's easily forgettable for me to post on the forums, but i think i can do an effort... Razz

I like spanish rap music, playing football,singing and... of course i also love to play FT Smile.
For more info. like phone number and that you can ask me via private message (girls only) Cool Very Happy

Thanks for reading. Casti Smile
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi Javier and welcome to our forum.

Dream Application!

Happy to see you here, please be patient while we speak about you in private.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Gabrieletre

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Hiii Very Happy and welcome!!!
I hope that you accept here in this club because you are a good backer and I love to play with you =) BEST Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n00b4ever

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 pm

WorkItOut wrote:

like phone number and that you can ask me via private message (girls only) Cool Very Happy

ahahaha Very Happy
welcome in HR-Forum!

grezzz n00b
Back to top Go down
Elohir

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 pm

hey,

I must confess that I'm a bit surprised. It would have been nice and polite to inform us that you wanted to leave.
Even if you only posted 3 msg this year and that you never visit the forum you could have made an effort.

But, it's not the place to discuss about that. Sorry HR. I'll send you a PM.

Anyway, I seriously say that you're nice and a good backer. So I sincerely wish you to be accepted in HR.
It's a nice club where you can find some good players and nice persons.

Good luck for that Cya.

PS : Now You can join HR with Kikoon too.

Last edited by Elohir on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xNici

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm

LOOOOOOL

good luck. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

Hello, Javier, welcome in HardRock forum.

I must start saying that I totally agree with xNici and Elohir. You had to leave Prophecy before make application in our forum.

Elohir wrote:

PS : Now You can join HR with Kikoon too.

I guess this mean that you are not anymore with Kikoon in Prophecy.(kicked or left nevermind)
Good Luck. bounce
Feel free to spam other zones in our forum.

P.S: You cover good gabry's lag moves. ;d
Back to top Go down
WorkItOut

WorkItOut

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 am

The character I'm applying with doesn't come from Prophecy, it comes from Suavis. I sent my ex-club master an in-game message to explain why i left. That's why i didn't inform from the decisions I take from a character which doesn't concern that club. I really thought I could have my secondary character in Proph (just as I stayed until now, the difference is that i won't be in suavis anymore Shocked ). I may have acted wrong, but wasn't my intention. I knew this would happen soon or later and I've been forced to decide.

Sorry for this mess, just wanted to answer Andrei ^^. Hope we can stop talking about this here xD
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome on our forum
Very ncie application !!!!
Good luck:)
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:24 am

Dear Javier,

we discussed (fast) about you and we agree for a test match.
You seems a friendly guy and you made Gabry wrote in forum (hallelujah!)
Even if i "heard" you are a good player and my basic skills are low i would like to spect some match anyway.

So add me (moschina) in game or contact Gabry, i'll be here more or less the whole afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Javier?! hmm someone laid me xD

Hey Casti,welcome on HR forum.
Really happy to see you applied here Surprised

Epic message now :
Good luck and be patient xD
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

We talked in private about your "Prophecy story" and we agreed that all is ok now.

WorkItOut wrote:
The character I'm applying with doesn't come from Prophecy, it comes from Suavis.
**I know you were in Suavis with WorkItOut and in Prophecy with Kikoon, even i'm not basic player.**

Now, when i read our guide to join i see we have not specified that if you want join HardRock you must leave the decent clubs where you are with other characters..and for me Prophecy is more than decent.

Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

The test match was ok!! All comments about you (as person) were positive.

We choosed to accept you as Trial member.

Welcome in HardRock <3

Now you can see the Trial Members zone, check it out.
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

welcome in HardRock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WorkItOut

WorkItOut

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks all so much. I'm so glad of joining HR family Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonix

Tonix

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Congratulations .. Razz

P.S. I just know you moved to HR. Good Luck in game !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WorkItOut application   WorkItOut application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WorkItOut application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: