HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ibracadabra8 application

Go down 
+3
BOWLCUTTER
SuNp0wEr
ibra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ibra

Ibracadabra8 application Empty
PostSubject: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

i'm the vampire Ibracadabra8 liv 60 my name in real life is Mattia, i have 20 years old, i work with my father electrician. My hobbyes are football, play with pc, i see all match of my Inter club, i have girlfriend and in ft i play basic match. i chosen this club because for me is the best, i want win club match. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am

Hi, welcome on our forum!

Pls be patient while we talk about u in our private zone.

Smile
Back to top Go down
BOWLCUTTER

BOWLCUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey ho ibra <3 welcome in hr forum.
GL & HF Here.

Regards bowl Razz
Back to top Go down
MayCry

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome to forum, we talk about you in private zone.

GL!
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Huhu, ibra, welcome in hardrock forum.

I don't know what you mean with "Inter club" but if you mean Inter Milano ;d Cristi Chivu ;x
Show us a photo with your girlfriend and you have my YES. (joking)

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 am

Ibra same repply tifa ;-)
hf
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Ciao Ibra and welcome back to HR forum,

we are still discussing about you and tifa (we know you are friends in real life and share accounts) so your apply and consecutive answer is related to his one too.

About Rich comments: every HR member is free to write his opinion, we will take care about this opinion as much as this member cares to comment every apply and is active in club/forum Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Can you explain us why you have a character in Violent? (ElyCanalis)

I saw/play vs you when you were on ElyCanalis some battle matches..you lost all..well, that's not the problem.

The problem is that you are in Violent with other character. Solve it fast if you still want join HardRock.
Back to top Go down
ibra

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

raoul then I'm not a player to battle but I am a basic player ... however, if they got into hardrock ElyCanalis emerged from violent.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Ciao Matti

As i said your application is related to Tifa's one ..then you are rejected too.

You had your chance in HardRock once, i have to say your behaviour improved that time (maybe distant from someone..). None kicked you from club and you left without any reason. It's clear why you want come back now.

Also: you didn't respect the deal to don't share the account with Tifa once in HR.
I understand you are friends in real so it's hard..but for this then maybe it's better you find a Club that fits more with both.

I always said that for me you are a good player, i think you know it.

Have Fun <3

Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ibracadabra8 application   Ibracadabra8 application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ibracadabra8 application
Page 1 of 1