HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mopiczka application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mopiczka

Mopiczka application Empty
PostSubject: Mopiczka application   Mopiczka application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello Smile My name is Przemek but i rather like when people call me Loko Smile i am 21 years old and i am from Poland Smile

My character is a Shua i have on her 51 lvl Smile

I prefer to play battlemon Basic games i have even won whit Whiskey on this game mode Smile and Dextera from Efect Smile
I olso like to play battlemode but to 10 aprli i dont have ap but after that date i will buy 50k AP so i think i will get a good set for battlemode Smile

I would like to join Your club becouse You are the only club from the top that i like all the rest clubs are not nice to a yet gold player like me Smile that will change soon and i think that i whant to show them what i got as a HardRock member Smile
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Mopiczka application   Mopiczka application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for your interest, enjoy this forum as it is yours and wait for our answer.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Mopiczka application   Mopiczka application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi Przemek and welcome.
I'll be on-line tomorrow in the morning and afternoon, tell me when you are free for a test game. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Mopiczka application   Mopiczka application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Przemek,
i saw your message in game but i didn't see you yesterday and we were busy with the CM.
I'll be on this morning and afternoon. Whisper me in game when you want.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopiczka application   Mopiczka application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopiczka application
Page 1 of 1