HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 am

Hi i need Fire elements and Peridot very fast or i am a big victim in battle and my life is over

offer me or send me

This char -> Niinja
Back to top Go down
SweetPowerrr

SweetPowerrr

Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 am

D huh now now I decided to do battle chara Sad i feel my money be cry xdddd just now i good in basic 2/2 and i think very good time for battle heheh! sure i nit noob in this mode but not pro) oh hard times now for this creation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock.ru
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 am

yes battle charas are very expensive ap and gold u need :/
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

I have my battle char(RaouITheBest) created only with gold. Very Happy

Well..i need some items with ap there..
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

ey i am ever happy when i see post here that someoen give me fire ele
but u dont say hi sun i give u fire QQ
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm

hi sun i give you fire

(20k each)
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Raoul!! it isn't valid so!
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 pm

fuck you QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire elements and peridots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1