HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(

Go down 
+6
djetm
SuNp0wEr
kenneth
moschina
XxNeumixX
Manian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moschina

moschina

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Ty Sun
Well I can't comment until Manian's reply i think.
la la la
Tel me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1kSq9vB9c&feature=related Manian
<3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Manian

Manian

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Sun well how can i say it. Just say it if you dont want me. Be careful what you say or do ...I'm not stupid.
But well to comment on this Screenshot.
I asked Dux before i had known HardRock if I could join Effect and he said to me that they dont need more battlers...but he said im good and i know some member like Madonna..cuz Madonna know me too
Well i thought a long time about this....Hm well the thoughts go through my mind....Shall i join Effect?
Would it be a good idea?? But well on the other hand some members of effect think im too bad and dont want me or think im not good enough hmmm what could i do... hm well then i remind...why i want a club? or what is important for a club?!....Hm some time passed...then i get known of HardRock and met moschina <333 well i know moschina since some time but not as personally as now... well talking together and playing something like this...but well after some time i recognised hey i like you and thought wow nice club they r very nice and friendly and moschina asked me too if i would join ...well then i thought of it some time to but well moschina convinced me...well i joined and stayed not long time cuz well u know as before of some conflicts
But well i apologised for that and wanted to join again cuz i want to play with some friendly and good players i mean with some good friends you can talk with..Its important to have a good atmosphere in the club not if the club is bad or good thats unimportant...Well as example NWO the club isnt thaat good but well its okay
but as u can see they r communicating well and have a lot of fun even if they loose
cause loosing or winning is incidental
The important thing is that your friends are around of you
Better in a club with good friends you can talk with as a club with members who are maybe very very good and win much times and have best sets and so on but cant like you and well it seems like "AUSTRIA" *cough* has some aversion against me....otherwise he wouldnt post cause he know the truth well no more to say about this
I have never applied for Effect
Just Madonna is a friend of me and like me and may want me in effect too..but i said to him that i already applied for HardRock and said im there of some friends like moschina cuz i really like her much
well he said okay otherwise i should tell him
But well im still the opinion i want to get into HardRock
So austria only do an assertion set where he dont even know if its true
It seems like some are quickly judging before they even know whats going on
Seems mysterious why should he do it?
Hm okay nevermind thats all....If you dont want me or reject me just do as you want
In my opinion i did nothing wrong or applied for some other club
Its your decision what you will do
If you reject i will be clubless its okay for me too
Finish xD

Razz
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

ah and btw "you have say to him you want now join effect.!!!!!!!" not true
he didnt said that
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Its not a problem for me to be clubless
but it would be better if i had some mates&good friends around me
Your decision
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Manian wrote:
Sun well how can i say it. Just say it if you dont want me. Be careful what you say or do ...I'm not stupid.

OMG? i was all the time for you i tried all to solve the problems!

be careful what i say? or what?!

and it isnt austrias fault that u speak with madonna to join effect

I change my vote sry

GL
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am

Ok,trying be arrogant: ^ ^
Bla bla friends,bla bla reason, austria said bla bla but isn't true,he know it bla bla(is more shortly then your reply)

Shall i join Effect? never tryed bla bla, they have enough battle players.
Well, why don't try creat a banner,with application like best club,more friends,love clubmaster Smile and maybe they will accept you(but I can't decide for Effect,they(effect players) know better what is good for Effect club)

Now trying be normal(multi-ego):
In application talking about friends,in last reason talking about friends.
You have FriendList in game,add them there,not in club.

If Austria know the true,then why show us and translate us that screens(pls don't answer with friends,i understand that,you love peace,all friends)

And about this story is nice: all days same but in one day you found moschina and you made a new friend(yey) after she invited in her group(is a story,so is a group not club) and you accepted and was happy(2xyey) but in that group you meet bad persons and left the group(i like this moment) but now you wanna come back (pam-pam-pam). Nice telenovelas we should record it Smile
For me all is pathetic,unreal and false Smile.

About this reply ye I know,I will hear: what kid,so childish etc/usw.
But your story is same.
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:06 am

i only say the truth thats all and well if you dont want me. i cant change then im sorry i wish you good luck and a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 am

Well...i'm sorry Manian..Sad

I'm the master but, you know, i like to keep pleasant in club and well..a sub and an important member don't agree about your joining so..i can't do anything more.

Personally nothing will change between you and me, i like you too...so much and i would like to keep play with you and be..like we are.

I wish you goodluck if you choose to join another club or for everything you'll do. <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2