HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(

Go down 
+6
djetm
SuNp0wEr
kenneth
moschina
XxNeumixX
Manian
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manian

Manian

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Empty
PostSubject: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello/Hola/Salut HardRock/Ladies&Gentlemen
Well Okay, here i am Manian ;D Razz
First of all I excuse myself, if I was impolite or egoistic, or did some bad things to HardRock members. So I say Sorry. I really dont want Problems with the Members or other People.
As u see now I start my official Application for joining HardRock (first time i didnt apply on forum....sry)
Okay lets start
Let me introduce myself
My name is Julian and I'm 17 years old. I come from Germany NRW.
My Hobbies are FantasyTennis,Cycling or doing some Sport in a FitnessCenter,and im still going to a college.
But enough of me i better should tell you something about my FantasyTennis Expierence and Chars ^^
Surprised First of all i started playing Ft since 2007 but i dont really know the exactly date but nvm i dont think its really important.
My Ft Chars are:
TheDarknes (lvl 51)
Sh4dowhunt3r (lvl 32)
S0nne (lvl 52)
Hewit (lvl 24)
Darkfairy (lvl 51)
Manian my Main char (lvl 54)
XxXBadBoyXxX (lvl 23)
0utsider (lvl 41)
Maybe u know me already but maybe not.
I'm applying because I think you are a well known Club who has good&fair Players.
An improtant thing for me would be that the communication in the own rows are good because i think a club has to get along together and shouldnt have aversions with the others. I would find it great if we could treat each other well.
The work together in a Club is the most important.
Some time ago i was in the Club „Hero“ but then i left, because the club didnt had anymore existence, if the Clubleader is banned. Then I tried to create my own Club „Seduction“. It was hard work, but then I saw there was no sense in continuing. Maybe it was just a period of time, when my Members left my Club. Well it was a failure but as it is known in common parlace, if u make mistakes u learn from them.
But nevertheless i think you are the best decision for a good Battle/Basic Club with a good Atmosphere.
Ah i forgot I mostly play Battle.....normally front but I can play on other positions, too. Sometimes I play Basic too.
bounce
So this was my application and i hope you will accept it or not..... Sad but its your decision if you want me in your Club or not.
I'm not angry if you reject me or dont want me of some reasons. Its okay i just dont want Problems or conflicts with others conflicts (Conflict hehehehe xD no joke) Conflict you r a correct guy king well maybe its wrong word for it but okay..
Before I forgot I've made some Picture for HardRock ya without asking..the only i told was moschina and Lobman it should be a Suprise for all of you. A little Present....See it as a Trophy for your Clubmatch win against Effect. I hope you will like it. If not well...cant change..
Im not very good in creating Pics, but i have tried my best. So enjoy! and i wish all Members of HardRock a lot of Fun and more wins.
HardRock has a great future Wink
You can rate the Pic from 1 to 6 if you want to
1 BEST
2 Very Good
3 Good
4 Ok
5 BAD
6 Very Bad
url=https://servimg.com/view/15252862/2]Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Hardro11[/url]
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm

and btw some of HardRock members think i get angry if i play with some1 and we loose cuz of his playstyle of something he did wrong. You are completely wrong. There is no emotion behind this.. I almost play with all players even if they arent so good. It is okay. They have the right to play too, and if i say these things i just want to help them, that they get better... maybe they join HardRock then too ;D.
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Manian A BIg YES !
♥️
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Manian!!!
Thank You so much, it was a nice thought from you <3 (And overall i'm the prettiest on motorcycle hihi).

What a satisfying presentation! But well for me wasn't necessary cause i already know you and i love you so much...

I hope HR members will understand your mistakes and give you another chance.
Let's wait other opinions Smile

*Thank you again Manian this kind of thing touchs my heart huh*
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
kenneth

kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

finally saw this pic xD nice idea
well,np for me Smile
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Hahahaha Nice Picture!

Wow very long application.

For me u are welcome again. U are a good guy i like you I love you
Back to top Go down
djetm

djetm

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:09 pm

And don't forget. He is a good willer (sta)
Back to top Go down
Ray66

Ray66

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Very good player xO.
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm

i have a pink Bike yeah Good job manian
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Well i thought it would fit better to you than a black x3
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:29 am

hahah yeah its my favourite colour
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:14 am

Uri Geller .... Its Magic xD
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

accept him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:07 pm

apply ingame manian xd
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Well i would do if I could Razz 2 words.....Lvl Limit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

How can someone change his attitudine in some days(idk in which day you left)

Blaz said will change it,but he was rejected(long time ago 1 month or sth like this)

Anyway,maybe you had a conflict or conversation with someone from club but left with no reason.

Now trying come back cause we won the castle or is just coincidence(dk what to think you was here when we dont had the castle but curiosity)

For me is a NO.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:22 pm

i love u manian...HOW DID U MAKE THIS PIC? O_O
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:33 am

Well to answer on Dumys Comment. First of all i want to say that in the beginning i didnt want to have a club. But well moschina convinced cuz of her kindness and it seemed for me it would be good if i join HardRock because its a very nice club (even before u won cm). Im of this opinion because all the other clubs seem so snob like that they think they r best but I dont care who is good or bad. Its only a game and you should have fun. And i had a reason for leaving. Well if you really want to know. I had some talk with Pglike. He told me that he would ensure that i will few out of HardRock and some time before his comments about me werent as nice. Fire and Ruffy cant like me either. It seems so for me but im not sure. And well if you hear sth like : i will ensure that u flew out of hardcore. Well sorry but i was a bit dissapointed and angry about this...and didnt have much loss for this and so i left. I think he was happy then but i dont know. But the main point is....MAN i dont even know what i did?! well it just like someone says he hates you but you didnt even do something or know of this...Now i apologised myself...you know for something i dont know what it is but if I do something wrong as i said I*m sorry and i dont want conflicts with other members or that they hate me cause of something. That was the reason but they point why i join is not because you are Cm winner. You could loose next cm too there will always be a chance of winning or loosing but I dont care of this. A club isnt good because he win. He is good if he has nice members with who you can communicate well and dont have problems. Wins or looses are incidental. I really like the members in HardRock and i would like to join because I think if we can solve this problem we would understand us all well. And btw this pic ...well i had some screenshots ...you know cutting restructing cartooning special effects and putting something into a new picture in the background etc. But well Dumy if you think so I'm sorry. Well if you dont want me in your club its okay i can understand your point of view.....
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 am

Dear Manian,

I really like you and i know that u dont wanna join cause of the Castle.
u made that screen and i know that was much work and the endresultat (i hope its the english word Razz ) is very very nice !!
U rlly like our club u proofed it. Exclamation

I dont rlly understand what happened but i think u had discussions with someone.
Well that happen´s in the best family´s

Where i think about is: Do you leave us again when u have a discussion with someone?
All Problems can be solved and sometimes when u have a problem you just need to wait a day and the problem is away cause all say things when they are angry and when they arent angry anymore then they think oh that wasnt so nice. I do that nearly every day in my reallife ( Yes, I have a Reallife Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Well hmm how can i answer on this Question xD I think simply with some song Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrPQP3pYbk
And well its not like the first time i had some discussions with the person o.o
But well i wouldnt leave once more
Back to top Go down
Manian

Manian

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXFraiboQhc ._.
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

i remember, i was for some day´s in a room with you and madonna than madonna say to you when come your apply in effect forum, and he say you have say to him you want now join effect.!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( 20100610

I think anyone can translate too off the screen you can see what i have write here but is in german
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Horgemeiyer wrote:
i remember, i was for some day´s in a room with you and madonna than madonna say to you when come your apply in effect forum, and he say you have say to him you want now join effect.!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( 20100610

I think anyone can translate too off the screen you can see what i have write here but is in german
( date 01.06.2010 )
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 pm

i'm idiot pls translate for me or resume at least Horge lol
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Hercules (madonna) ask manian when he wanna make the apply in effect forum, cause manian said to him that he want to join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(   Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manian Says Sorry for all the things he may cause even if he didnt know what he had done ;(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next