HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasu want to join HardRock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkogirl

Darkogirl

Sasu want to join HardRock Empty
PostSubject: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Hey all is sasu i have 3 char :Sasuke55100(lvl 56 ) Darkogirl (lvl 55) and a niki but i wont say his name ( lvl 17 ) my name is Dylan .
I play basic and battle
I want to join HardRock because it's a nice club and there's my baby in too moschi x) and there's a lot of friendly player in this club

I think that's all so cu i hope in the club with my best regards bye.
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey, Dylan, welcome on hard rock forum.

For me you are ok, i remember played vs you and your skill were ok.
We'll talk about you in our private zone.

Good Luck & Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Hey welcome on our Forum.

We talk about u in our private zone, pls be patient while we are talking
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

huh honey welcome in forum

We are discussing about you...
but my doubt is : if you join back HR do you will leave us again...cause you promised...something...to someone...?

Last time i let you join here as a brother.. without apply...entrusting you to all the Club..and i saw the results.
And when you choosed to leave us...i think i didn't turn away...or treated you without respect.

I just would like to know if you are willing to stay with us taking seriously this club.

Have Fun while

Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Darkogirl

Darkogirl

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am

No now is for stay dw i'm ready but actually i'm ban for 4 or 5 day for insult Mad
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Haha poor sasu <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Darkogirl

Darkogirl

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm

And so on i can't walk so much because i have the foot kill i had warts and i can't so much thing maybe i'll take photos x)
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Darkogirl wrote:
i have the foot kill i had warts and i can't so much thing maybe i'll take photos x)

Shocked

dont post pls
Back to top Go down
Darkogirl

Darkogirl

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 am

Ok Ok if you want it's hardcore *-*
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:39 am

Hey.

We have only one thing.

Pls change ur password and keep it for u. Idk if ur brother play with ur account but pls dont give it to him.

Than u are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkogirl

Darkogirl

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 am

My brother don't know my pw that's all and i can't play with my acc is ban so no one can play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasu want to join HardRock   Sasu want to join HardRock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasu want to join HardRock
Page 1 of 1