HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RockWayne want to Join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockWayne

RockWayne want to Join Empty
PostSubject: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Hello Guys,

I`m RockWayne (lvl56) from Germany. In Real Life I`m called Timo. I`m 16 Years old and I play fantasy tennis in my freetime. I play until now nearly 3 Month. I have only my nikki Character RockWayne and my favourite Mode is Guardian. Actually I´m only number 370, but I will be better every day.

I want to join Hardrock, because I search a club with cool members, active players and a lot of fun.
Here in Hardrock are nearly only good players from all countries. I hope you will let me join in your team.

Timo alias. RockWayne
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

hmmm, i think guardian is useless, better when you play battle or basic.!
but ok i think we can test you in this mode´s , i dont know you so icant many say. good luck
Back to top Go down
RockWayne

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Mhm... Of Course you can test me in Basic/battle....But for myself I love Guardian.
Also I want to be level 60.
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey RockWayne, welcome on hr forum.
First of all everybody can play guardian, everybody can beat a pc. I don´t know what you like in guardian. Do you like to beat the same opponent again and again? For me, is first time when i hear your name Very Happy idk if you are good in battle/basic, maybe we'll see with a test game.
Anyway, a guardian player has not big chances to come in hard rock. ^^ Good Luck. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 pm

for me not Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RockWayne

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I cancel my apply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockWayne want to Join   RockWayne want to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RockWayne want to Join
Page 1 of 1