HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock

Go down 
+7
SuNp0wEr
Tonix
Dumy
Ray66
moschina
Horgemeiyer
FeelTheLuv
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FeelTheLuv

FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Empty
PostSubject: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi i am charlize and i come from USA, and i am 27 years old.
I play a lucy lvl 56 wil battle char.
I will join your club cause i like many players from you, and my favorit player is XxAuStRiAxX, i like him very mutch Very Happy <3.
I hope you can give me a chance, i think i am a very frendly and funny person, and i liek it very mutch to play fantasy tennis. i think i can say i am a very activ player cause i play evry day when i have time, and i have mutch tme xD. so thank you i wil wiat you antswer. have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi feal xD my favorit palyer .
For me a big yes i know she from the time where she was in prophercy very good will battle player, but i think the other users know you too.
Gl for oyu but i think all will aggre you :!
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

FeelTheLuv wrote:
..and my favorit player is XxAuStRiAxX, i like him very mutch Very Happy <3.

REJECTED then!

Hihi kidding, welcome Charlize.
Yes, i saw you around in FT often, but i don't remember exactly how you play at the moment.
Can you please add me (moschina - MissTsunade) in game, to play some match together.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Ray66

Ray66

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Nice wil player from me a yes Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

from USA? and talk with "mutch"? never heard this possiblity to use this word,always is much.
from an american I thought you don't have mistakes like "evry","wiat","antswer","liek".
pls answer at this because i don't saw you playing sice 1 month or more(on pro channel) and wanna be sure that nobody "break" your account.
i know you from prophecy and there you had perfect english.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 pm

FeelTheLuv wrote:
favorit .. mutch ..liek ..mutch .. activ .. evry day when mutch tme ..wil wiat.. you antswer

Horgemeiyer wrote:

Hi feal(?) .. favorit palyer..
will (?) battle player..
for oyu .. aggre

Contagious Shocked

Ye but i had to think it before ...you can be the favourite player just of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Tonix

Tonix

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 am

I agree with Dumy ... Shocked
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 am

Lol...
Horge wrote the apply for feel.. she told him in msn what to write but, well we know all how good horges english is lol!

Feel couldnt registre here thats why he wrote for her XDDD

About feeltheluv:

I know her since Prophecytime, she is a very friendly and funny girl.
Of course a good willer =)

Played much matches with her for me a yes... and yes she is active in prochannel i see her often
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 am

If Horge write this application,and not FeelTheLuv,it isnt an application to join HR.

Anyway lol FeelTheLuv said she is friendly and funny,horge said same,you said same.

I would like to say nice try Horge,but im not sure.

Anyway,for no more troubles FeelTheLuv is rejected
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm

xD i have only write this apply for here cause she have problems for register in internet forum´s, i dont know why.!
But she want that moschina talk in game with she and she make apply with moschina in ft, cause the problems for internet forum, i think she can better explain why she dont can register here or in other orum´s. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:51 pm

ehm Dumy what problems do you mean exactly ? Suspect

She has Problems to registre she is a very good Willer and a very nice girl if horge and me say the same its a problem or what?

The only Problem here is that feel cant registre and thats no reason for reject her
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Oyg!
"May the Force be with me!"

Advice me before could be a cute thing ...(hope never dies)

I don't like to preclude FeelTheLuv' entry just cause she did the "little mistake" of asking for help to the mm -not properly member-.

SuN you are allowed to give my msn to her, so maybe we can speak there.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Ok same opinion.

What is wrong..that cause not FeelTheLuv applicated,Horge did it.
FeelTheLuv if wanna join can wait until the problems solve(which error exactly?)
I would like to see her introducing herself,not another member of club or another player and not only me.
I can write applications for another players too,and after i can say: yes he/she is very good etc/usw.(Where's the fair?)
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm

lol she cant solve that and it has nothing to do with fairness. she is a friend of horge and when she ask him to make that for her of course he do it. i dont see a problem there cause she said him what to write and even when she wrote the apply on her own here, horge whould say she is a friendly and so cause its his friend. and i write to all i know here what i think about them, cause its my job
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm

if she is from USA i think she said it to horge in english,what about gramatic mistakes/errors? can't copy/paste the application?

about the problem,which problem? can't find the site? don't get confirmation e-mail?
problems with the internet or site?
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

dumy, idk
rlly this is not a big drama.

FeelTheLuv want to join for me a big YES i dont care who wrote the application.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I care,in fact: Horge write application,not FeelTheLuv.
So I can see that Horge wanna join.
He is already in club.

Another question:why he don't said it before application? must be a secret?

Is not a drama,but is a trick.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm

okok break huh

The problems are:
1. Horge could advice in the post just adding "hey i wrote for her she couldn't do it).
Btw now is done, ok it's np... so for next time: Horge honey pls advice me in game or msn or in the same post is something similar happens

2. If FeelTheLuv can't check the forum this can create problems to her to keep in contact for organization etc so i prefer know it and we can find another solution (maybe advice her each time in msn and so on)

Said that, i wait to speak with her in msn.
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:52 am

I believe in what I said xXAustriaXx, so for me it 's ok Very Happy
welcome in club
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Richy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlizeva10s

PostSubject: YAE! I'm finally connected....   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Hai everyone!

I have been having problems with connecting to forum....and I'm a little dumb, so i cant figure out how to do anything...QQ

I have never really know how to use forums......=/

But anyway, Horge was nice enough to write the application for me, because I asked him to.....he's so nice, it's that kind of niceness that I really like within a club.....

But here is my official application....hehe...

Hi, im Charlize I just turned 27, June 12....hehe, omg i drank so much on my birthday.....wish everyone was there <3

I play tennis in real life. I'm from USA. And I'm an FT addict.....lol

I'm a Wil-Battler.....Hope to play with everyone soon...<3
Back to top Go down
charlizeva10s

PostSubject: Is the server down?   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Hai guys, its Luv again.....i have a question, is the server down?......or is it just me.....im so confused =(
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

lol!

Hey <3

Happy Birthday

So i can say now official Welcome on our Forum.
As u can read i already voted for u so here again:
YES i want you babe XD

Regards sun
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

And yes the server is down until tomorrow or today night
Back to top Go down
cythere

cythere

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

hey Sexyfeel i m happy to see you here, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
as far as im concerned i never had some pb wif u
u are a good player and i admit really friendly
for me its a yes
but lets see other opinion gl cu soon maybe elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock   FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeelTheLuv will join Hardrock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next