HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My..........Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Horgemeiyer

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

So know i tell my story about madlord assasin and fireflower. first madlord insult me and my family , then come assasin and insult me and my family too, then go fireflower and report me and me bann. then i have say moschina kik me pls cause i dont want in same club with guys who insult me my family and someone who report club member´s. Then i have speak with Moschina i have tell her all, and she say to me wait i wil speak with them. i have wait 3 day´s then come madlord and say to me ´´ i promise you, you never wil accept back in hardrock, cause moschina have say this to me, and then every day he insult again my family, my girlfriend ( sun ) and then go sun to assasin and ask him why he do this he say ´´ who give you the right ask me that´´. so thats the grund why i have to app in effect forum and i wil say sry that i have belive madlord and dont have ask first moschina, but i was very angry me wait 3 days and then he say no come back. that was my bad and i appologized with this app to moschina and all. i love hardrock. so have fun and enjoy the game <3 ( madlord can say this is not the true,but i have all screens and i can show you ) Razz
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Occhipinti >.>
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:51 pm

oh what a nice english Laughing
Back to top Go down
Light

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:20 pm

:OOO
this s really sad Sad

i wish to knows what say :
madlord assasin and fireflower
and if possible sceenshot

i'm sure moschina s taking care about it
tree day is not so long
( sure she want to talk well with all)(democracy)

"sry that i have belive madlord and dont have ask first moschina"
sure y have to talk with her...
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

nah nah here is not the right place for posting screenshots
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:01 am

Ye right SuN.
Light you are hired as my personal lawyer ty <3
Horge when you choose what you want to do in your FT-life advice me pls
I close this topic cause it is senseless.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

My..........Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My..........Story   My..........Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My..........Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: