HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr0mHell

Fr0mHell

I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Empty
PostSubject: I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Nickname : Fr0mHeli
Level:56
My Favourite Mode : Basic 1v1 , 2v2
I want to join HardRock : because there's nice people and some of my friends are there Wink
Im From:Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:00 pm

hi and welcome in our forum Smile
I dont know you because i always play battle :/
and why do you not give more information about you? Smile
alien
Back to top Go down
Fr0mHell

Fr0mHell

PostSubject: OKey ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

mhmm Im Friendly , hardly ever im angry for game and for lose , i love FT ,
Back to top Go down
Fr0mHell

Fr0mHell

PostSubject: OKey ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:35 pm

i have lucy str will - Hyha , Dhampir Will - Fr0mHell , Niki - Fr0mHeli , Lucy Str Dex - Razer Naga , Niki Str Dex - Chocola7e , i have 10 characters and 2-3 without anything
Back to top Go down
Fr0mHell

Fr0mHell

PostSubject: OKey ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

I havent any problems with clubs or characters a bit Smile , i was inactive 2 mouth ago but i started again soo i want to be in good club i play with my niki : Fr0mHeli , but somethimes i play with my lucy : Hyha (Str - Will ) im good at basic 1v1 and good partner at 2v2 basic / battle that's all Wink
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:10 am

Hi Fr0mHell and welcome.

I didn t reply you soon cause we already talked in game and you played a test match in basic double (forget how..).

But you said me your favourite is single, so contact me in game and if i have "avaible players" you can play this mode too. Thank you for waiting. (More people whispers me in game, disturbing me instead that reading the forum, more i take time to reply to their topics, i don't do it with intention sorry). <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli   I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join HardRock : Fr0mHeli
Page 1 of 1