HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MADLORD wanna join

Go down 
+6
Ruffy89
Bardock
Fire
ASSASSIN82
Dumy
MADLORD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MADLORD

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi all,

My name: is Mahd, just call me MAD.. I am 28 years old, lives in Dubai(currently in Egypt for study)

Hobbies: Football and playstation

My charcter in FT:
My main character currently most of you know it; MADLORD lvl 59 skilled wil/sta...( 73 sta and 93 wil) 9 fire and 5 water...i have a str character shinnystar( 82 str and 60 dexa)..

Play style in battle: I always play sides sometimes attacking on guardian, but sides is the dominate play style..

Goal in FT and reason to Join HR: I would like to join HR, because i have a lot of battle mates here and most of them are friends of mine and my goal is to play to have FUN...sorry for being long

Thanks for reading
MAD
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Maddy <33,i thought you'll choose Attraction cause i saw you playing with Williams ^ ^.

Short and exactly application,anyway for me is ok Smile.
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN82

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Mad,
welcome to our forum,good decision although its late.For me i cant comment about your playing style you are my team mate Razz . very nice personality with pro playing skills and very active player (i hope nothing missed Razz )
Finally i think good things happen together, two nice players mad and javi at the same day cheers
For me only one word mad (big yessss) king
lets wait for others opinions, good luck <33
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

yippy *-* maddy
nice to see u here sunny
I like to play with maddyyyyy ^^ big yess for me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Huh more laggers *-*
Back to top Go down
Ruffy89

Ruffy89

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

yaaay MADLORD! welcome in forum
nice battle playa :wil sta playa^^

YES!
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:58 am

Hey maddy
welcome in forum and gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xsCRUSHERxa

xsCRUSHERxa

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:58 am

Hey mad, welcome to our forums. For me its a 100% yes but we have to wait for the other decisions. By the way nice intro. Nice player and lots of skills. What a Face
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:17 am

Huh

-I'm so glad to see so many of you lovely people here...-

Yes, yes yes! I like him! Just a little defect: some delay around but well...-it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses- hihi we'll do it later.

Welcome in Club Mahd <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
MADLORD

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks a lot for your confidence , and I hope that i will help in building this club...
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi MAD u are rly good player, for me its ok! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MADLORD wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADLORD wanna join   MADLORD wanna join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MADLORD wanna join
Page 1 of 1