HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow

Go down 
+2
Dumy
javigolo20
6 posters
AuthorMessage
javigolo20

javigolo20

Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi all!!!!

Maybe some of you know me. My name is Javi, I´m from spain and I´m 27 years old. I´ve already finished my engineer studies and now I´m looking for work as Industrial Engineer (So if anybody now some place for me to work in spain just tell me Smile ).

I consider myself as a friendly person, and a nice partner to play with. Maybe you heard something about some problems with me and Effect club, yeah, is ok, I talked too much while I was angry and I got the consecuences... Anyway, I don´t take this game as a club war, just for fun.

Some of you asked me to join in HardRock, but I´ve been so much time inactive in this game so I was waiting to play again to make aply. Well my character is Darksahdow (yes, is a mistake) Embarassed . Is a Dhampir with nice wil and charge shot. Also haave some water and full fire in armour, and a little bit of sta.

I also have 3 more cha, but I use only a niki (Javi25 of str and dex) and this Dhampir. The other 2 are Yvette (Lucy lvl 30 of wil and str) and Rossewen (Shua lvl 37 str and dex), but I´ve been a long time without playing with them. (Only to level matches)

My gamestyle (with Dhampir)... Well I always try to play in order to make my partner an easy and confortable match. As a wil cha I always try to keep ball game, and let items for my partner. I can play either front, back or sides, but usually run all over the court to cover empty sides and let partner feel free to focus on items.

I think is all, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, I will answer them Very Happy .

I whish to play soon with all of u.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

What about Javi25 chara?
In what club is that char?
Back to top Go down
javigolo20

javigolo20

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Javi25 is in Nebula
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

And you wanna join HardRock with DarkSahdow and be in Nebula with Javi25?
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN82

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi Javi,
well nice application expected from nice person,i knew you since you were in prophecy, we played alot of matches together i prefer your playing with darkshadow much better than with javi,although both playing styles are wonderful Sad (maybe u was born to be pro vamp player pirat ).

i hope you stopped the freezing mode and back to be active Smile
Finally i can vote only one word (YES) cheers

lets wait for others opionion
Back to top Go down
javigolo20

javigolo20

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Ty Assassin.
Ey Dumy and what´ s the problem in having another in another club? Nebula even don´ t play club match, so don´ t worry about it. I will play clubmatch with Dampir.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Asked cause i see you more with Javi25 then DarkSahdow and your main char in Prophecy was Javi25.
Back to top Go down
javigolo20

javigolo20

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:17 pm

in Prophecy i had both cha,Javi25 and Darsahdow,and I usually play with both depending on my partner.If my mate is str player I use to take Dark, and if is a wil player or a sta player I use to take Javi25.
Last days I´ ve been very inactive cause I travelled to Italy and I wasn´ t at home. But normaly I play with both. Darksahdow is not my second cha if you mean that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xsCRUSHERxa

xsCRUSHERxa

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:11 am

Hi and welcome to the fourm, really nice intro javi. I played with you some games and I see you have the skills and partnership. For me is a big yes.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:45 am

Javiiiiiiiiii welcome.

I was waiting for this presentation lol

That "some of us that invited you in HR" it's me! So i accept you as soon as possible, my only doubt was about your 2nd char but i think the point has been clarified with Dumy's conversation.
If you plan to play with and for us, doesn't matter if you have that char in Nebula (it was another case if you had that char in a club that plays CM and so on) but as you said that club isn't active.

About your "past issues" with other members/clubs : Well forget it at all and start again with us in peace, playing - having fun - avoiding flames 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

So...HR agrees and i can accept you. Welcome Javi <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
javigolo20

javigolo20

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Moschi Very Happy

And thanks to everyone.

I´ll see u in game.
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Big Yes I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow   Hi all!!.I´m  Darksahdow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!!.I´m Darksahdow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: