HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

danyyyyy want join HardRock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danyyyyy

danyyyyy want join HardRock Empty
PostSubject: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

hi all i think all know me my main char is danyyyyy lvl 60: 100 str 60 dex + 9 wind ...
i want join here cause this is a very good club and there are alot of very very good player.
i want be with all of you.
thank you for your attention ^^kiss xDD
Back to top Go down
xsCRUSHERxa

xsCRUSHERxa

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum,be patient while we will talk about you and finally get to a decision Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

eeeyy thank you i will wait patient your answer ^.^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

welcome in forum dany ^^
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

Hola danyyyyy and welcome!

I would reject you just cause you spammed me (and other HardRockers) of whispers during the CM yesterday, when we were...busy! But this isn't a good reason LOL

Yes I know who you are but I always had my doubts about it.
I would like to spend sometime with you in FT to know you better and also to check how your delay is going, cause i remember you had some...time ago.

Tell me when you are free to play some match together, while you can add me in game (moschina - MissTsunade) well, if you like my idea!
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 pm

^^ ty rich and moschina. yes i know that before i had delay and sometimes lag because i want here(spain), i was in colombia with my family, now i have all the time of the world for play with you ^^
Back to top Go down
xZabuza

xZabuza

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Hiiiii,

dany i very happy when you join Wink GL !
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm

hehe thank you man i am going to be happy too if i can join there
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

We played some game together yesterday and i can say "yes, you don't have that lag" and i also enjoyed the matches.
Just give me today to talk with my "disappeared subs" and i can give you a definite answer. For me it's ok that you join us.
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: danyyyyy want join hardrock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 pm

eeey thank you i wait now i want play cm xDDD
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Danyyyyy wrote:
eeey thank you i wait now i want play cm i want win effect jujujuju xDDD
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: danyyyyy want join hardrock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 pm

eeey thank you i wait now i want play cm i want win effect jujujuju xDDD
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm

all want win effect here!
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Buah talk for your business Rich, usually i let my little cousin (3 years old) play the finals to be sure they win. (right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: danyyyyy want join HardRock   danyyyyy want join HardRock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

danyyyyy want join HardRock
Page 1 of 1