HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A-Bout HaRuN2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScareCrow1

ScareCrow1

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

hi guys iam ScareCrow1 now i back to this site only to say what happend with me From Hr members one Like HaRuN2 i dont do anything to him and i dont think i was know him befor or was speak with him and now when i join room`s and he be there if i win so i have souls hack and noob lager and if i lose its not new lol Scare noob hahaha that usually what he say i know about alot of players here hate me but i love Hr anyway i dont need anything from anyone here just let me alone you dont want me so dont speak with me with good or another
For HaRuN2::
Stop Flame i dont do anything to you cuz you do that with me and let me alone not cuz you old player older than me so i cant deff my self lol you dont know me yet !! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
YuriSama

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

stop lieing u just won 1-2 times and losed 40 times so Shut the fuck up and go i dont called u anytime hacker ur just a delayernoob that need attention so stop ur mouth and continue playing fool if i break ur heart than ur a crybaby xdd
Back to top Go down
YuriSama

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 am

gay fish
Back to top Go down
ScareCrow1

ScareCrow1

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: yep   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 am

yeah sure i think iam lie and little information i dont spam ya or unsilte you so shut up facking idiot and i dont lie bob lol!
Back to top Go down
YuriSama

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 am

lol kk ur truth i gave up its pointless to talk with braindead peoples lol!
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 am

TopiClosed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A-Bout HaRuN2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Bout HaRuN2   A-Bout HaRuN2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A-Bout HaRuN2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: Forum :: Welcome All-
Jump to: