HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey am xXCannabisXx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXCannabisXx

hey am xXCannabisXx Empty
PostSubject: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:52 am

heyy iam xXCannabisXx and iwant join HardRock again my char is based on sta and wil 118 sta and wil 45
and iam now active more and more and i play cm can i join again i know Thats hardrock is good guild ^^ <3 :S Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Thanks for your interest, enjoy this forum as it is yours and wait for our answer.
Back to top Go down
xXCannabisXx

PostSubject: please   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
xsCRUSHERxa

xsCRUSHERxa

PostSubject: Re: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 am

Hi, and welcome to our forum.I know cannabis .friend.Nice player.We will talk about you . Be patient Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am

I think is better to test you ^^.
Don't saw you more online.
And,if you have 118 stamina that mean(for me) you have to play front,wanna see that Smile.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Cannabis and welcome
First of all i would like to know if you changed your mind since our last chat, i mean the fact you consider "natural" playing while downloading and be convinced to don't have lag... if so for me you are rejected instantly otherwise explain me your opinion...Ty
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey am xXCannabisXx   hey am xXCannabisXx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey am xXCannabisXx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: