HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P

Go down 
+4
Rich
xsCRUSHERxa
XxNeumixX
Pimmellofant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimmellofant

Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Empty
PostSubject: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello ^^ My name is Yure. My char in game is PimmeILofant ^^ My lvl is 59 and im battle char ^^ I like that club bec i have some friends here ^^ And i want to join bec i want a good club, and i think hard rock is a good club ^^ My favorite hoobie is playing ft ^^ I play 4-5 hour per day and i attend all cm's have ^^ Thank's
Back to top Go down
XxNeumixX

XxNeumixX

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 pm

nice Smile
i know you and you'r a good player
good luck ;p
Back to top Go down
xsCRUSHERxa

xsCRUSHERxa

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi yes ur a good player, we will talk about you, and welcome to our forum. Smile Be patient
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks for your interest, enjoy this forum as it is yours and wait for our answer.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi Yure, welcome.
Well ye i like you too but... i would like to understand well your intentions cause sometimes ago you asked me to join here and after i didn't see you anymore and in last days you requested to join another club and, once refused, you apply here; all while you are still in your current club. So what do you want to be? hehe
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Uhuhuhuuhuhu Bad situation
Back to top Go down
Pimmellofant

PostSubject: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey ^^ Yes, i still in my club bec i dont know the answer =/ my brother are request the join in effect but he say me this only today =( I want join in HardRock. And i dont give my acc more to my brother ;D If he want he creat one Very Happy BB ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 am

Ok Yure i understand more now...even if I would have preferred another excuse rather than the usual "my brother did..etc". Laughing

I suppose that you are telling me the truth also cause I have no evidence to prove otherwise. But you just told he hasn't more your account data so I hope that such problems do not happen again.

I don't need a test match, I already know how you play and I like it, just give us some time to take a decision. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:24 pm

You're submaster in Storm.
Why you wanna leave them?
Back to top Go down
Pimmellofant

PostSubject: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:08 am

Hello ;D Ok i have patient ^^ I leave from storm bec i dont like the master Oo
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am

Thank you for waiting Yure.
I want to give you the oppurtunity to show us how you are so...don't disappoint me please and welcome in the club Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 am

If he gave you submaster that mean he trust or trusted in you
Back to top Go down
Pimmellofant

PostSubject: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Ok ty ^^ I wont desapointed u =/ Ty ^^ I can send application? Razz
Back to top Go down
beboim

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Pimmellofant wrote:
Ok ty ^^ I wont desapointed u =/ Ty ^^ I can send application? Razz
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
beboim

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:58 pm

When you have a friend and let you down This is something sad, but this makes you happy because you learned the truth bitter truth
Your friend who you trust him blindly trust
Say (I do not like him)
This position makes you confused what to do?
Please answer I want to thank you very much
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm

huh what's goin on?
bebo... it's better that you introduce yourself, i suppose you are dragon (Storm ClubMaster) but maybe the others don't know it.
You know you are welcome to the forum, but i don't think this is the right place to solve these problems, i understand that u felt to reply cause Yure mentioned you but i invite both to speak in private about this situation cause it seems very...personal.
Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
beboim

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 pm

ok moschi
i wont speak more about this<3333333
Back to top Go down
beboim

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 pm

here in the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
beboim

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

i spoke here bec its really was big wound xDD
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:34 am

Thank you Bebo. I hope you can solve this problem soon. Have fun <3
I think i can close this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P   Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi ^^ I want Join in HardRock =P
Page 1 of 1