HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request to Join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMedusaXx

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello!! All... My name is Miguel, i am from Dominican Republic, i love playing FT and have fun with good friends. I am trying to find the right club to keep there and thats why i am requesting in hardrock, cause as i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.

Nickname in game: xXMeDuSaXx & xXMeDuSa2Xx
-Level: 16 and
-Favourite mode: Battle
-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.

Hope to answer all your Questions with my letter.
Back to top Go down
xXMedusaXx

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 pm

xXMedusaXx wrote:
Hello!! All... My name is Miguel, i am from Dominican Republic, i love playing FT and have fun with good friends. I am trying to find the right club to keep there and thats why i am requesting in hardrock, cause as i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.

Nickname in game: xXMeDuSaXx & xXMeDuSa2Xx
-Level: 60 & 22
-Favourite mode: Battle
-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.

Hope to answer all your Questions with my letter.
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

Hello, Miguel, welcome in HardRock forum.

I remember we played some matches but i don't remember exactly how you play.
Add me in game (RaouITheBest - xxXRAOULXxx) if you want play.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
moscone

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi medusa welcome in Hr forum, nice applicantion but there is some qustion to do for let me undestand better:

xXMedusaXx wrote:
i love playing FT and have fun with good friends..
1- which club and when u taken fun whit your friends?
2-where was the reason to use hack and bug in battle ?
3- where was the fun using qs and hunting low level?
4-your way to do, was a little unpolite?
5- wht mean friendfor u ? and how u ll have it in FT if u are not searching friend but a club where u can find member whit low % of mistakes?
xXMedusaXx wrote:
i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.

r
i say that maybe u are not ready for this club , i dont care how u play but i care about of behavour of people , and i thoug u ll bring problems at us . i hope i am wronging and u are already another person ... but show me that u changed there is not way to sry whit me but just the time that ll clear my brain.. hihi . u didnt care about your behavour in FT . i hope u started do it!
love and peace <3 sry my bad english
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 am

Hi welcoem in our forum!

Uff mosco´s words make me -> Shocked

gl :S
Back to top Go down
xXMedusaXx

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 pm

moscone wrote:
Hi medusa welcome in Hr forum, nice applicantion but there is some qustion to do for let me undestand better:

xXMedusaXx wrote:
i love playing FT and have fun with good friends..
1- which club and when u taken fun whit your friends?
2-where was the reason to use hack and bug in battle ?
3- where was the fun using qs and hunting low level?
4-your way to do, was a little unpolite?
5- wht mean friendfor u ? and how u ll have it in FT if u are not searching friend but a club where u can find member whit low % of mistakes?
xXMedusaXx wrote:
i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.

r
i say that maybe u are not ready for this club , i dont care how u play but i care about of behavour of people , and i thoug u ll bring problems at us . i hope i am wronging and u are already another person ... but show me that u changed there is not way to sry whit me but just the time that ll clear my brain.. hihi . u didnt care about your behavour in FT . i hope u started do it!
love and peace <3 sry my bad english

My Dear friend, i dont really understand the reasons that are causing this actitude to me, but i will just limit to answer that i am not noob hunter, i do not hunt low levels, i do not use qs in game insted you use first, i am not a hacker ( if you have any prove, i invite you to test it), and i am very polite. I do not insult no one and odviosly i think i can count with 1 hand how many times i have played with you.

With all respect i think you should control your emotion to grow up in a community. And also i think i am ready to join a club like this because i think i have the experience in game and the material to represent this club on ft. I have good relation with some members that i know and they all know i am good person, no hacker, no bugger, no noobhunter.

Note: if you are going to talk about someone, you should be responsable, and post something to make your worlds reliable.

Have a good day! =) Smile
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Medusa

We spoke about you in private and we think this isn't the right moment for you to join.

As you say now you are polite you don't do ..bad things and so ..but this happens now, most of us remember you as mosco wrote (and as i told you in private).

I apprecciate the fact you changed your behaviour, but maybe we need more time to get used to this "new Medusa".

The testmatch wasn't bad, calculating your little delay (that as i said is little even if you are distant), but you didn't convice us.

Please, if you are interested to know us better, you can play with/against us and show us also that you are a nice person now.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
moscone

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm

well..... i am the lier ....... u are to good to make all blind to dont see how u are good...... take care !!
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:11 pm

TopiClosed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Request to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to Join
Page 1 of 1