HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Matches are back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrei

Andrei

Club Matches are back! Empty
PostSubject: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 pm

After some time of waiting and longing for all Fantasy Tennis Clubs we can give you some really good news: The Club Matches are back and will start again this Wednesday, August 18th 2010!

Club Matches are back! 18853

We do our best to provide you with stable servers so that you again can trial your strenghths!

Get ready, you have time to practise until Wednesday, August 18th, when it's again time for the famous Fantasy Tennis Club Matches...

Good luck and enjoy the true Fantasy Tennis Game Play!
Back to top Go down
Ray66

Ray66

PostSubject: Re: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Good news clown.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 pm

I hope it works...
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
ViveLaVida

ViveLaVida

PostSubject: Re: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

Wiiiii, CM backkk, Wiiiii ^_^ I hopeee someone want to play with me in CM... ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

"Due to technical problems we weren't able to arrange the Club Match Finals yesterday. Those problems have been fixed now and so we can offer you the Club Match Final Retry tomorrow, Friday August 20th at 7pm CEST. So be prepared - finally ^^

Club Matches are back! 18853

The Finals of yesterday's Club Matches will take place tomorrow Friday, August 20th 2010 from 7pm CEST onwards.

The Finalists of yesterday's Club Matches are supposed to be online at that time to be able to play the last matches needed.

After that, from next week onwards, the normal Club Matches Cycle will start again.

Good luck and enjoy the true Fantasy Tennis Game Play!"

BE READY GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Matches are back!   Club Matches are back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Matches are back!
Page 1 of 1