HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )

Go down 
+2
Ray66
firehunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
firehunter

firehunter

Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Empty
PostSubject: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm

My name is Blaz ( if anyone wanna add me on FB write me PM's ) , I'm male, 17 Years old, coming from Slovenia,
School: At the moment i am visiting the school of Computer Engineer.
Hobby: I'm doing a lot work on PCs, plaing volleyball, skiing, swiming....
Language: Slovenia has her own language that's Slovenien, but i know english pretty well and at the moment I'm learning german.
Style of music: I love pop&rock
fav. movies:The Blind side, Avatar, Old dogs
fav. series: i have already seen a lot of serials, so i will name it: House, Monk, Las Vegas, Greys Anatomy, Lost, Heroes, The Sopranos. I'm watching some anime too: Naruto, One Piece( its like the cartoon, but its not for kids)

I started playing Fantasy Tennis three years ago.

Fantasy Tennis information:
Name of char. ( i have 3 high lvl char. ): FireHunter2, FireHunter4, Blaz1
Character: dhanpir, shua, lucy
Current Lvl: 60, 54, 60
Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) 111

status of char.: STA, STR/DEX, WIL
Pets: Lvl 43 ( pikaro full status )
Signature:
Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Blazsi14
My goal is to become top 10 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ray66

Ray66

Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

For what u do this topic?
Back to top Go down
firehunt

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I made it so other players see something abaut me xD i mean name of forum is welcome... so i supose you tell something abaut you I love you
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 am

Oh oki Blaz.
Welcome again in HR forum and nice presentation.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am

Welcome in HardRock forum, Blaz1.

I see you are bad boy. xD Want my place in battle ranking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 am

hey, nice series i like dr house and the sopranos too Smile

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horgemeiyer

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )   Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaz1 ( you probally already see that topic i will made on the other forums )
Page 1 of 1