HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moschina

moschina

FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Empty
PostSubject: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 am

Now that the International Soccer World Cup slowly comes to an end, we're delighted to present you with a very special event. Free AP items for all alaplaya users in Fantasy Tennis. .... if you team scores that is! Also you can sneak a peek onto the upcoming FT Patch and the entries of the super hero contest!
FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) 18506-100706-ft-header

Get free AP items in Fantasy Tennis!
alaplaya has semi-finally gone crazy. With the participants of the 2010 FIFA Soccer World Championship semi-finals announced, we're bringing you a unique giveaway!
For every goal the teams score in the semi finals, you will get one AP Gacha Coin.

Germany: 1 Goal = 1 Oktoberfest Set Coin
Netherlands: 1 Goal = 1 Flower Set Coin
Spain: 1 Goal = 1 Roman Soldier Set Coin
Uruguay: 1 Goal = 1 Mariachi Set Coin

PLEASE NOTE: The choice of Gacha Sets for each country is not meant to offend anyone. We just did not have anything truly fitting for Spain and Uruguay and thus needed to choose the sets like this!

And it's getting even better!
For the finals we also give you a reason to cheer even harder for your favourite team.
For each goal difference in the finals, you will receive 1 additional Soccer Set Gacha Coin!
So if the finals end 1:2 you will get 1 Coin, if they end 3:0 you will get 3 Coins.

After all the results are final, all coins will be added to the redeeming system within the week after and can be redeemed once by all alaplaya users. You only need one character created in Fantasy Tennis!

So, having said this, only one thing is left!
Hup Holland Hup! - ¡Viva España! - ¡Olé Olé Olé! - ¡Vamos Uruguay! - and of course... SCHLAAAAND!!

For more infos visit alaplaya.net
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Bellatryx

Bellatryx

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

But i'm not sure for 1 thing...if i'm frfom italy and Germany make goal i win the gacha anyway or not???
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 pm

At first i had the same doubt for this sentence
alalaya wrote:
.... if you team scores that is!

that btw it's wrong, did they mean "your" team?

In italian is translated as "your", but i think that your nation isn't important...
We will receive the gacha from anywhere we come from

(Also cause your alaplaya profile can be edited...so maybe all FT can come from Germany,
Netherlands, Spain, Uruguay for this week!) hihi
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
ViveLaVida

ViveLaVida

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 pm

[b]I love it, i'll wait this 3 gachas flower set for my pochi *.* Because: netherlands 3 - 2 uruguay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 pm

and 2 mariachi gachas?
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

in all languages they say your team xd

But we get all gachas. At the moment we get 3 flower set and 2 Mariachi set Gachas.

Yes the italiens too HIHIHIHIHI
Back to top Go down
ViveLaVida

ViveLaVida

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 am

[b]sun, 3 flowers gachas, 1 romanian, and 2 mariachi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am

Is Roman Soldier Gacha, not my country gacha. xD
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 am

jaja or so xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)   FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FT-worldcup-showdown (free AP!)
Page 1 of 1