HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eva Evita LovitaX

Go down 
+7
Dumy
garzy
moschina
moscone
LeNoChOd
MADLORD
EvaLovaX
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Nickname : LovaX
Char : Lucy, 52.
Stats : Str,Will / Full Will / 3 charg 3 lob, or 4 charg 2 lob
Gamestyle : i prefeer to play sides whit a aggressive and fast fronts, anyway i can play back or front.
Why u want to join ?¿ : Because i like the actives clubs, whit a community, and some friends tell me good things about this club, and i have a lot of ex-partners here. I dont like to jump club to club, but i think i need a change in the game to improve and maybe this can be my new way.
About my clubs : When i start in game my first club was Hellmasters, them i go to Execution, and them to Porphecy when i was a long time there (in the good and in the bad moments).

Personal Info.

My real name is Eva i have 20 years old and im from Spain (Santander).
I love the beach, the music, and for sure i love shopping!.
In the University i study Quimic Laboratory (Chemistry is the correct word?) and at weekends in summer at nights i work in one frined pub.
Well, srr for my bad english

My msn is eva_cd18@hotmail.es if someone is interesting in add me, so.. Bye Bye <3.
Back to top Go down
MADLORD

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey eva ,

nice to see u here... for me its YES nice personality, peaceful girl and nice play style...

good luck for u ^^
Back to top Go down
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 pm

MADLORD wrote:
Hey eva ,

nice to see u here... for me its YES nice personality, peaceful girl and nice play style...

good luck for u ^^

Hola Mad Smile nice to see u in one forum again, buff.. i try to write a nice apply, and i dont put that i play basic Smile
Back to top Go down
LeNoChOd

LeNoChOd

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi welcome in our forum, well i saw u play sometimes and i can say nice player Smile. For me np
Back to top Go down
moscone

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 pm

ididnt know that player btw welcome here ....... just a thing let me think...(Santander) lemme trust on u!
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi Eva and welcome!

Well i don't know you too and for this i supposed you are basic player dw Very Happy

I trust on other opinions about you (nice personality..peaceful girl and so on) but i would like to play some match or better be spectator while you play Very Happy Add me in game (moschina - MissTsunade) pls <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
garzy

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Hola evita!!! hahah for me yess is a nice girl and person Very Happy and not play really bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumy

Dumy

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Don t know you very well xD,only know we can t play together(make bad team,maybe the problem is at me Smile)

But I would like see some test games Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Idk.. when u like add me on msn or in the FT and if u like we can play and see it hw bad we cant be together jaja Smile
Back to top Go down
moscone

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

well Eva past the stress test of moscone , i make she lose in a basic game against noob javigolo and she didnt insult me so for me is ok <33333 eva guapa!!
Back to top Go down
JilSander

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm

haha Im rly disappointed of you Lova. Told some of us your leave(without announcement-> fail ) was concerning your inactivity and now youre trying to join HR. Yeah truly a fail(yeah anotehr one) for you.
I hope you will have fun Very Happy

sry to interrupt you guys .. and hell yeah I give her a yes!
Back to top Go down
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm

aaa nice very nice, well if i leave Prophecy its my decision, and for sure that i have my reassons and no i dont want to post here or in other forum why, if u want to know it ask me on msn because i dont think its the moment and the place to said it and i dont like to said bad things about the pple. And for sure that i know perfectly why i dont said nothing about my leaving in the forum because i have my reassons. And dont think i leave because i want to do a club-jump because if i want it i leave Prophecy when we was only like a 7 or 8 players activest in the game.

I think i always support you when u have a little problems in Prophecy, i dont know why u now try to "disturbing" me, if u want to ask me why i leave or somthing why dont ask me on msn?¿ why only olimbeau ask me?¿

I prefeer to have education and be pacefull
Back to top Go down
Tonix

Tonix

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 am

I respect your decision. I hope no one will disturb you here again.
Good Luck to join HR Razz

See you in game ...
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 am

ehm Suspect

Welcome on forum all prophecy´s or what should i say?

let´s see the testmatches
Back to top Go down
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Gracias Tonix for u respect, i dotn know why, but this brings me bad fellings
Back to top Go down
EvaLovaX

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Srr for moschina , moscone mad that they give me a support but i dont want to join here atm. I play a match whit any member, i dont want to said the name to dont cause proble3ms.. but thewy only insult me etcetc when i miss the ball, or i make a bad move etc, we play vs shinigami and gony i think they was... and srr but i dont want this.
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Welcome Prophecy!

Ok Eva i respect your decision and i'm sorry if someone of HR "mistreated you", just remember that we are 70 members and not all like this person.
I don't like this kind of thing too, cause doesn't reflect the friendly line in which i created this club.
Sorry again Eva and i hope you can clear the situation with this player and solve the problem.
Have Fun <3
Back to top Go down
moscone

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm

QQ
Back to top Go down
SoLiDZeXioN

SoLiDZeXioN

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

I think we dont want flamers in this club, do we?
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 am

Nah we don't Very Happy

Btw she joined another - not- flamers- Club i can close the topic.

Have Fun Eva! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eva Evita LovitaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva Evita LovitaX   Eva Evita LovitaX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eva Evita LovitaX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: