HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And BB all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moschina

PostSubject: And BB all   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 pm

"Could not connect to game server. Please, try again later (code= 4202, -21). "

I can't join pro channel, that's the last thing i can stand from this game.
Ok that's not the main reason, since some times i had this idea, but if i went on it was just for HardRock.
Since at the moment Ft didn't imprrove anything and just goes down everyday more and since many main members can't be active i don't feel so guilty in closing the Club.

If you like to go on with your FT career you can go out with your chars to find a better club, or at least an active club, If you like to keep your second chars in HR they are welcome. Btw you will not meet me there. I prefer close the club for new joiners, to keep a nice remind of it. Well we spoke in private about how to manage the things for the future.
I'm sorry for all of you i disapponted and i wanna thanks all HR members for all they did for this Club and for the nice moments we had together.

I'll defintevely stop to play this game, unistalling it (yes atm i need to do it!). Well most of you already knew my reasons. I thanks HR cause gave me a reason to go on playing FT last months. This is not anymore the game i started play to, for this i'll not feel so sorry leaving it.
My problems were just the "persons" , i kept on most for them..cause ye we can keep in contact in other ways, but it will not be the same and we know it. (Who doesn't have my skype-msn-fb can PM me here in forum to have it).

I don't want be melancholy, but i can't avoid to thanks all the persons that made me enjoy this game during these ..3/4 ..5 years (omg how many years?i forgot)

Well first of all my eternal opponent-love moscone Smile
All HardRock Members that believed in this Club and took it easy.. as a friends group to enjoy. (I'm happy i've met someone of you in real life).
My first Club created with djdemon: SpawnKillers, where i moved first steps in this game.
NeMeSiS Club where i learnt a lot and where i met some of nicest persons in this game. That was really a great time.
All my partners in double battle with which i spent almost all the time in FT sharing enjoying matches and also nice friendship (sry when i failed, often maybe).
Some persons i knew better in these times..
Rich: my dark side Very Happy Well it's useless i write here, you'll not read, call me as usual at phone
SoyPaleta: Yes you are still Soy for me! You have ever been my god in this game and my favourite opponent
pedrin: eh..strange but i have just nice reminds of us playing together. You are the nicest wiler ever met (posible existed) in this game. More.. the time with you was special.
SuNp0wEr: Nina thanks for your support in anything i did, you are a nice person. Funny time <3
Chai: you are the evidence that a pro can also don't be arrogant. And maybe calling you "pro" is demeaning...you are...you have...i have no words to say this..:your superiority is clear, something not reachable with game experience. More.. you were always close to me in nice and bad moments, helping and supporting with HR too. Thanks <3
sneijder69: Leo you are a nice friend and i think one of the best person ever met, also in real life. I wish you all the best. (Sry if i disappointed you with Club)
Cythere: Too many things to say..i'll resume in: I'm happy i've met you in FT, you were and are a good friend for me, it will not end with this game, i feel you <3

All the person i forgot, sorry. But really thanks to all players i played with, even if it's a game...are many years i saw same persons everyday...(Lamuerte-Deda-Galmas-Ste-Caska-Daga-Atom-Ushuaia-Serry-Alca-Mado-djetm-Usta-Ray and many more that, even if with someone we weren't best friends they have been an important part of/in this game for me)

I hope you can understand my decision.

See u tomorrow my friends, so long FT. <3

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

ok silvia i respect your decision

thanks you a lot you and mosco = angels for me! because without you guys i wouldn't play fantasy tennis

HARDROCK MEANS fantasy tennis this is a representative club

i have only nice memories like : 1 year ago when i started to play fantasy tennis and i loved that CM s when we were fighting with Attraction and Effect for the castle i was missing from school to play there.. , my first long slice omg XD!

i love you guys

btw Hardrock is my 2nd house and i will stay in this club until FT will dissapear PEACE <3
Back to top Go down
Rich

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 am

And now????? QQ
I am rly sad...
Back to top Go down
Ray66

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am

Uff idk waht to write x.x . Nice person <3, great player, best master for me since i play ft. I wish you all the best for your future and maybe you come one day back to ft and you see me online xd. <333333 q.q im sad now.

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 am

O.o I`m very sad Sad Sad . GL in your life moschi, and i hope stay in a bit time other in FT.

Regards!!
Back to top Go down
NeiGi

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 am

bye =(
Back to top Go down
Andrei

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

Sad! For me HardRock is a great dream which started when I joined(4-5 months ago) and finished when I left.(2 weeks ago, not now)

Moschina, I still hope you will reconsider your decision to leave Fantasy Tennis. I will always consider you my friend, even if you didn't/don't consider me so.

See you soon! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dumy

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Like always,players/people like to make it a drama.

Cya and good luck in your real life.
Back to top Go down
Grinsbart

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I am very sad,too QQ

HardRock was THE club in FantasyTennis ... it was a big part of it...

and HR had a great master

You were always friendly

I´ll miss you even if you don´t know me good.

greets grins
Back to top Go down
BOWLCUTTER

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Yesterday i was little busy and forgot to post comment for good bye Crying or Very sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish you all the best in life Silvia <3
You are one of the most friendly people in fantasy tennis 2 which i know and i want to be like u Wink

btw I will miss ur crazy front too Laughing

Regards bowl Sad and Good Luck. I will miss u I love you Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SweetPowerrr

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 am

no comment No i cant belive..... sure i not member HR and i know Moshi not very long(but play FT 1.5 years)i realy poor Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock.ru
ScareCrow1

PostSubject: ...   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Bye Moschi good luck in your really life and i hope i can see you again soon and about me i never will leave Hr
Back to top Go down
djetm

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:22 am

Hello Silvia and all.

I want to thank you moschina, for being who you are.
When we are talking about FT, HR was the best experience for me.

Why don't you make someone else master?

I hope you read this.

Love from Norway
Back to top Go down
Tonix

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 am

Sorry for too late. Hope you're good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

awww i loved this club so much <33333

I hope we stay in contact all <3

btw i have inet but ft doesnt work Oo

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 am

Just look in the german alaplaya forum and wb <333.
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 am

yes i did Very Happy installed explorer 8 and worked lol

and ty <3333

PostSubject: Re: And BB all   

Back to top Go down

And BB all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: Forum :: Welcome All-
Jump to: