HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milinda and Mioxy need club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milinda

Milinda and Mioxy need club Empty
PostSubject: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Mike (ingame Milinda) and I would like to join Hard Rock with my cousin Tom (ingame Mioxy). I am writing this application for both of us, I hope it doesn't bother anyone xD. First of all, here are our ingame character informations:

Milinda:
-Level: 60
-Favourite mode: Battle (a bit Guardian)
-Why you want to join HardRock: I want to have competition during CM, and for that, a good club is necessary Smile
-If you have other chars/accounts in other clubs and which: At the moment, no (I have other account Sakura but not active)
-If you are active in CM: VERYYYY Very Happy
-If you are active in Forum: About everyday I take a look at forums and from time to time I post xD
-Some information about you, that you like to share with us:
I live in Poland and am 16 years old. I like playing football and video games (my favorite games are Modern Warfare 2 and Fantasy Tennis 2 Very Happy although I might buy Black Ops soon). Well, I don't know what to say more, so just ask me any questions I would be happy to answer Razz.

Mioxy:
-Level: 60
-Favourite mode: Battle
-Why you want to join HardRock: Same reason as me Very Happy
-If you have other chars/accounts in other clubs and which: Eroman is in Miracle but it is not a real club xD
-If you are active in CM: Yes, very
-If you are active in Forum: Not really, but he will try his best Razz
-Some information about you, that you like to share with us:
Tom lives in Warsaw and is 18 years old. He likes playing computer games Razz His hobbies are reading mangas and watching anime. He loves chips xD with ketchup.

By the way, we are writing this together Tom is right next to me now but I am typing Razz
We have recently posted application in Prophecy but got rejected, and we really want a club to play in CM's ;D
Don't worry we are not club jumpers Razz it is just that the last clubs we were in were inactive and boring. The last active club we were in was Violent, but someone in the club cheated us badly. We always remain loyal unless the club is inactive or some people in the club do something really bad Razz
Back to top Go down
BOWLCUTTER

BOWLCUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:49 am

Welcome Mike & Tom in hardrock forum.

We will speak about u in private zone please be patient.

You2 r free to post videos/photos/comments in other topic's

Good Luck & Have Fun Here.

Regards bowl Razz
Back to top Go down
sneijder69

sneijder69

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi and welcome in our forum

we will give u an answer as soon as possible

peace
Back to top Go down
Milinda

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks guys,

Just a little suggestion, the forum is missing a "Gallery" or "Media" Razz (never mind if there is one xD but I couldn't find one). I just wanted to post a cool Hera video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEtwhWYWRo

PS: People living in Germany can't watch it for some soundtrack reason Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sneijder69

sneijder69

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 am

We already have a gallery... but it is in the private zone

i am sorry but we don t accept new members anymore]

our race ends now

HardRock is only for old members
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

lol and not for insulters Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milinda and Mioxy need club   Milinda and Mioxy need club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milinda and Mioxy need club
Page 1 of 1