HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want To Join HardRock

Go down 
+3
cythere
MayCry
ScareCrow1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ScareCrow1

ScareCrow1

Want To Join HardRock Empty
PostSubject: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:13 pm

hi guys my name is Sarah i have 19 years old i`m From Egypt and i live there Smile
My Nick Name :ScareCrow1
My Mode:Basic Or Battle
My Stats : Str (101)/ Dex (60)
and i want join HardRock cuz iam active player and i wanna be with active players like you xD and i can help in CM and .. ithink HardRock is the Best Right now and i want to get my chance in club like Hr i think that all about me Smile i hope get accsept Smile
Back to top Go down
MayCry

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Cut your application, you should tell us more about yourself
hobbies, if you study or work ... anyway speak to you in the forum
private, have patience. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
cythere

cythere

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Happy to see u here scare btw i had bad tought about u but well i know u now and u are a friendly and cute girl i wish u good luck
i let my babies say their opinions cya cya
Back to top Go down
BOWLCUTTER

BOWLCUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello Sarah welcome in hardrock forum.

Good Luck & Have Fun Here.

Regards bowl Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Welcome in HardRock forum, Sarah.

We talked in our private zone about your behaviour and skill and most of us decided that you have to improve a lot to join here, also think you have many conection problems sometimes. About you, there are a lot of rumors about your identity and we prefer to REJECT you for the moment.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to spam our forum everytime you want.

Good Luck! bounce

Regards Raoul. <3
Back to top Go down
ScareCrow1

ScareCrow1

PostSubject: Thx all <3   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:44 pm

[b]about Work i dont work yet and cuz i still study in egyptions unvistry in egypt about my hobbiens i love draw and internet games like S4 FT Silkroad and thx all for comments <3 and (Sorry for the another topic i make it with wrong move)
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Don't worry for the other Topic.

We had nice chat last days and some match together, i saw you closer to our Club and i think this is the way you have to keep, showing us who you are.
About your delay, it improved..i mean it's less than first time you applied for us, try to follow my suggestions about keeping all programs closed and you'll play better.

I would be happy if you go on writing in our forum and being "around".

See you in FT
Goodluck <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
moscone

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:03 pm

weell scare i am sry for u ... i have no one problem against u... and i want help u a bit for let people forget your bad though about u....
for your connection there are no way for make it better , cause u are a bit far from server of alaplaya , just try download a softaware named cfosspeed .
About your identity u just can come in our team speak zone forgotten from all.... i just can say good luck and have fun. <3<3<3 btw the scarecrow that i know is a polite guy , friendly and simpatique!
Back to top Go down
ScareCrow1

ScareCrow1

PostSubject: its not my fault   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:26 pm

First i dont wanna here think me who make lagged
that internet in Egypt what can i do if anyone have answer just tell me cuz i buy 2 internet connect untel now so what !! First applaction was have problems about make me join cuz iam lag and make me wait untel i get rejiect and now i play better and usually try to be better but Sorry that all i can maybe like moschina was say i be lager in time and in another not that all i can i wait answer thx all Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Join HardRock   Want To Join HardRock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To Join HardRock
Page 1 of 1