* WORK IN PROGRESS*
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Request to Join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXMedusaXx



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Request to Join   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello!! All... My name is Miguel, i am from Dominican Republic, i love playing FT and have fun with good friends. I am trying to find the right club to keep there and thats why i am requesting in hardrock, cause as i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.



Nickname in game: xXMeDuSaXx & xXMeDuSa2Xx
-Level: 16 and
-Favourite mode: Battle
-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.



Hope to answer all your Questions with my letter.
Back to top Go down
xXMedusaXx



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 pm

xXMedusaXx wrote:
Hello!! All... My name is Miguel, i am from Dominican Republic, i love playing FT and have fun with good friends. I am trying to find the right club to keep there and thats why i am requesting in hardrock, cause as i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.



Nickname in game: xXMeDuSaXx & xXMeDuSa2Xx
-Level: 60 & 22
-Favourite mode: Battle
-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.



Hope to answer all your Questions with my letter.
Back to top Go down
Andrei

avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Craiova, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

Hello, Miguel, welcome in HardRock forum.

I remember we played some matches but i don't remember exactly how you play.
Add me in game (RaouITheBest - xxXRAOULXxx) if you want play.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
moscone



Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi medusa welcome in Hr forum, nice applicantion but there is some qustion to do for let me undestand better:

xXMedusaXx wrote:
i love playing FT and have fun with good friends..
1- which club and when u taken fun whit your friends?
2-where was the reason to use hack and bug in battle ?
3- where was the fun using qs and hunting low level?
4-your way to do, was a little unpolite?
5- wht mean friendfor u ? and how u ll have it in FT if u are not searching friend but a club where u can find member whit low % of mistakes?
xXMedusaXx wrote:
i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.


-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.

r
i say that maybe u are not ready for this club , i dont care how u play but i care about of behavour of people , and i thoug u ll bring problems at us . i hope i am wronging and u are already another person ... but show me that u changed there is not way to sry whit me but just the time that ll clear my brain.. hihi . u didnt care about your behavour in FT . i hope u started do it!
love and peace <3 sry my bad english
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 am

Hi welcoem in our forum!

Uff mosco┬┤s words make me -> Shocked

gl :S

_________________
Ayooo babe lets go, cause we go rock this Club, we go on all night.
Back to top Go down
xXMedusaXx



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 pm

moscone wrote:
Hi medusa welcome in Hr forum, nice applicantion but there is some qustion to do for let me undestand better:

xXMedusaXx wrote:
i love playing FT and have fun with good friends..
1- which club and when u taken fun whit your friends?
2-where was the reason to use hack and bug in battle ?
3- where was the fun using qs and hunting low level?
4-your way to do, was a little unpolite?
5- wht mean friendfor u ? and how u ll have it in FT if u are not searching friend but a club where u can find member whit low % of mistakes?
xXMedusaXx wrote:
i can see there are many good players very friendly and c0ol and i think that here i can find a good patner to enjoy the game with low % of mistakes.


-Why you want to join HardRock?: Cause i think there are many good members arround and i would love to play to grow up the community.

Actually i am in other club DarkJewel but i am thinking to change because there i cant find a good patner and i really do not have very fun there.

r
i say that maybe u are not ready for this club , i dont care how u play but i care about of behavour of people , and i thoug u ll bring problems at us . i hope i am wronging and u are already another person ... but show me that u changed there is not way to sry whit me but just the time that ll clear my brain.. hihi . u didnt care about your behavour in FT . i hope u started do it!
love and peace <3 sry my bad english


My Dear friend, i dont really understand the reasons that are causing this actitude to me, but i will just limit to answer that i am not noob hunter, i do not hunt low levels, i do not use qs in game insted you use first, i am not a hacker ( if you have any prove, i invite you to test it), and i am very polite. I do not insult no one and odviosly i think i can count with 1 hand how many times i have played with you.

With all respect i think you should control your emotion to grow up in a community. And also i think i am ready to join a club like this because i think i have the experience in game and the material to represent this club on ft. I have good relation with some members that i know and they all know i am good person, no hacker, no bugger, no noobhunter.

Note: if you are going to talk about someone, you should be responsable, and post something to make your worlds reliable.

Have a good day! =) Smile
Back to top Go down
moschina

avatar

Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 33
Location : closer..

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm


Medusa

We spoke about you in private and we think this isn't the right moment for you to join.

As you say now you are polite you don't do ..bad things and so ..but this happens now, most of us remember you as mosco wrote (and as i told you in private).

I apprecciate the fact you changed your behaviour, but maybe we need more time to get used to this "new Medusa".

The testmatch wasn't bad, calculating your little delay (that as i said is little even if you are distant), but you didn't convice us.

Please, if you are interested to know us better, you can play with/against us and show us also that you are a nice person now.

Thank You

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hardrock.darkbb.com
moscone



Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm

well..... i am the lier ....... u are to good to make all blind to dont see how u are good...... take care !!
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:11 pm

TopiClosed

_________________
Ayooo babe lets go, cause we go rock this Club, we go on all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   

Back to top Go down
 
Request to Join
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Prayer request!!
» Real age health tips
» Cheng Yen and the Tzu Chi Foundation
» Tactile Monitoring System
» Prayer request - job interview

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: JOIN US :: Join HardRock Club-
Jump to: