HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

®»»»Ozzy«««®

Go down 
+2
Andrei
ozzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzy

ozzy

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:05 am

My name is Junior, the character who wishes to enter into "Hr" is OzzyOsboume. "(Lvl51), my favorite modes are batle and basic!
Looking to get into hard rock that can meet more people and can play the "cm" beside us always online!
I always try to be part of all, I have also char in dark jewel, and a few other clubs from friends too!
Ozzy is my favorite character because it is well mixed in status, str, sta and Will!
I have two children, am married and am .......! state champion tennis to ^ ^
I hope you like me, and sorry for the terrible english = [
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

Welcome in our forum, Junior.

I saw you in DarkJewel forum, you were active there and we are looking for active players in forum too. bounce

Now about game, i never saw you or played with you. (maybe i don't remember ^^) Hope to see you next days (while we will discus about you) to create an opinion about you, or maybe some test matches.

About your characters in other clubs, we don't see this with good eyes and i think you must choose between DarkJewel and HardRock before we start to talk about you. Razz

Good Luck & Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
sneijder69

sneijder69

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 am

HI welcome in HR forum

Ozzy is a new name for me.. i never saw you in FT2

Maybe u retired and now you are back i wish you gl! We're playing Battle doubles every day you can come too

Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
BOWLCUTTER

BOWLCUTTER

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi junior welcome in forum i wish u gl and hf here !

Regards bowl ^^
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome in HardRock forum!
yep that with other clubs isnt nice but i wish u good luck u have to know what u do

Smile
Back to top Go down
ozzy

ozzy

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 pm

well ..
I try to enter in "HR" because I want to play with people of my level of play, and if you think club mach really is a very serious problem that I can get into your guild, this really is not my place.
Despite not find any problem playing the club mach with you, what I really try, they are friends who remain in my heart forever!
I will withdraw "ozzy" waiting list, and place a stronger char. "AmyWinehouse," she has 117, will-50str-30dex-30sta-8charge.!
This is the max I can do! I hope everyone understanding!
Thanks, and I like to find good people who know and play well too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tonix

Tonix

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 am

Good Luck for your apply here. I always support you my friend Bad Boys
Back to top Go down
ozzy

ozzy

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Thank's tonix.! i'm ever u friend to Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrei

Andrei

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am

Hello, Ozzy, we were talking in our private zone about you and i had the bad job to say you that we decided to REJECT you.

Reason..Your skills are not enough good to join HardRock. I recommend you to try basic with max 5 charge front/back. Razz About your battle skill, you have to improve a lot..we played some match and our opinions were that you still have to train to join our club.

Feel free to spam our forum when you want!
Good Luck in your way. <3

Last edited by SuNp0wEr on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : distance lag is problem too (sun<3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

®»»»Ozzy«««® Empty
PostSubject: Re: ®»»»Ozzy«««®   ®»»»Ozzy«««® Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

®»»»Ozzy«««®
Page 1 of 1