HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate laggers!!! i guess u too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sneijder69

sneijder69

I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Empty
PostSubject: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am

We get nervous when the lagg beat us

I would want that people from europe to play on Europe server and Americans on their server

I mean not just a message to prevent them entering on our server!

Acces denied is the best solution --A ticket wouldn't solve the problem what about 2 tickets? XDDD Laughing

Tell me if u agree with me

Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Poor snei, i understand you at 100%

But the fact the Americans join European server is mainly for "business" i mean..they are a big part of farmer and collecter (people who shake trees and fishes and collect stuff and so on).

For this also it's better if they can join Eu server, btw if you ever watched America server...it's almost empty.

And most important: Not all from America have lag

The solution for me could be a working ping tester that doesn't allow to red pings to join the room. Not this fake ping we see all green ..(all ok) and after we see players teletrasporting or super-charhing invisible shoots and more ...more..

If we wanna write a unique ticket with some request (signed by more players) i agree and can help doing it.
--I organized something similar in Alaplaya forum to ask for "qs off option" and it worked! (After more than 1 year...but better later than never)-- Razz

Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Andrei

Andrei

PostSubject: Re: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Haha, Leo,

Until yesterday i thought americans see us with delay, exactly like we see them, but surprise, i saw on youtube a movie recorded by a delayer (not his bad, only distance) and, to my surprise, he/they see us perfect, without delay, even we see them with 1-2 seconds delay. Then i was speaking with a Brazilian player and told me same, they see all perfect.

I was looking in my little screen shot galery and finally i found one good to show you how to create an advantage with opponent lag.

I hate laggers!!! i guess u too 20100901230358718
I hate laggers!!! i guess u too 201009012303587182

Suposing that PhiLiciouS has delay (he has not), he's walking up and left. (diagonal) Try to think where will he be after 1-2 seconds ( X in second photo) and then make (for this example) a slice/lob/charge shot in right side of the court.
Btw, is harder to play vs a delayer, must to think where will he be... but for me now it started to be something normal.

About invisible charges, yes, is hard when we're waiting for a slow ball and they shot one fast. But same, when you see they have a chance to charge this mean they will charge (even if we see or not their charge, it exists)

Good luck in improving your skill vs delayers, vs rest of players too. Wink

Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow Raoul nice anti-laggers guide.
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm

I think without fusion between EU and Americas FantasyTennis2 was only a dream.

Against delayers you must risk if you wanna win and don't lose the focus Smile

I had in tournaments hard games against delayers like: oOBattleOo(Epic) XEzeX(which owned HOHOL with 3-1 then me with 3-1 and won a tournament xD) rimitan (very hard) and others...like Raoul said you should thing where they will go,where they will hit and try make point with risky hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate laggers!!! i guess u too   I hate laggers!!! i guess u too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate laggers!!! i guess u too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HardRock :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Threads-
Jump to: