HardRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* WORK IN PROGRESS*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!

Go down 
+4
Benny
SuNp0wEr
Danyyyyy
garzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
garzy

Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello how's things? good, someone of you already you know me and others not hehe.

I call javi live in Spain (Salamanca) am 22 years old, am a nice and friendly person rarely am in the habit of getting angry.

My way of game is the battle

I have 3 prominent figures Garzy, Eneko, and xXDreiKXx the 3 without club and alone use 2 with activity.

What I like of hardrock is the whole activity that exists in the club, the people are nice and I have several known inside the club.

Not that to say mas a pleasure! And here I am for what you need

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danyyyyy

PostSubject: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:13 pm

eyyy welcome to the forum i wish u can join here. must wait an answer ^.^
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:36 am

Welcome Garzy!

some days ago i saw u in the reservelist of our club and maybe 3 hours later i was in a room with u, conflict and xxjenjuxx. U where talking about to join effect with jenju and as i said: ,,huh i thought u wanna join us?´´. Ur answer: ,,nono u must look right i dont stand there.´´ lil bit later u said yes u applyed @ hardrock but u told that to effect and its ok. So I thought u join there now.

This dont mean that its a problem that u choosed first us then effect and than again us.
Just wanna know what happened.

I know u some month, and i know u are a good and friendly Battle-Player

albino
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:26 am

You all that what happened sunpower:

I went out of attraction for that it was an a bit dead club there was no almost activity in saying (decian that for the examanes) nonetheless I saw that the people had changed with regard to me and I decided to go away but leaving a char there (EneKo). The club was without master ... then it took the master philosophi and he me began to the personage who had there (besides that someone said to him that I had put an application for hardrock but only in the game).

He was saying to be me friend and that they would never accept me in any club to go away of attraction and less in hardrock and effect. What happened with effect is that I remove well with atom and I proposed him to do as a survey aver if it they was falling well for in some future to enter nothing more it it is in what you dress me to speak with xxjenjuxx and if you want you can ask him to atomsmasher there is no problem.

I do not have for that to lie:)

I hope that my explanation does not sit badly anybody and is determinant not to be able to enter ... that I want to enter:D

Regards
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:29 am

SOrry for the double post:

Sunpower in addition your you can see in the forum of efect that is not my application ^^ in order that you do not doubt only I have put it here Very Happy

Regards
Back to top Go down
Benny

PostSubject: Garzy   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:32 am

For me it's a big YES because i know garzy for a longer time now and he is very friendly. i never saw him flaming in public of leaving because bad partner so i think it would be good for all members to have Garzy here!
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:38 am

Hey conflict!! (Benny) haha thank you for your support man . If it is true that we know ourselves for much from the stage of caelum haha:D. Your you are one of the friends that I have in hardrock:D

Thank you:D:D
Back to top Go down
SuNp0wEr

SuNp0wEr

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:00 am

Ok i dont understand anything but nvm

For me its a yes too good aditude good player and so on

i was just wondering, well i didnt understand ur explaination but dw^^
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:34 am

Ok sun but i use translate.. i think the problem is i wrote the typical expression of spanish... i dont know how explained whitout use the words xD sry

Regards
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:37 am

Omg Shocked

1st reason of my shock : I didn't understand "some" things too about garzy' explanation .
2nd reason of my shock : Confli registered to forum huhu

Welcome Javi Smile

I can explain why he applied HR in game and after left, cause he whispered to me to tell me why.
I understood more or less that he would take a look aroung before choosing another club after he left Attraction. He didn't want hurry up and take a decision quietly.

So garzy if your choice is HardRock and you think you can enjoy with us for me you are welcome.
I think none of the club will disagree if you join here cause, as said, you are friendly in game and you never discuss for useless things, but give us today to give you a final answer.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
Dumy

Dumy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:55 am

Haha moschina,if you want i can disagree,but Garzy is good player from Attraction(now ex-Attraction).

About explain don t understand something too ^ ^.
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:31 pm

I sorry it for the explanation but I used a translator and typical phrases of Spain because of it probably you do not deal well I sorry it!! But not of that another form to do it hehe.

Moschina if I want to enter in hardrock I took a time to think and others and decided to be here if they accept me clearly it is (conf he said to me often that should come here:P) ty dumy for saying that I am a good player but consider myself to be neither good nor bad only normally:D that aveces it does evil and others well:D as all:D.

Regards.

PD: Ahh and it costs today I will look to see that they decide without any type of problem:D
Back to top Go down
Ruffy89

Ruffy89

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm

yay welcome grazy

a yaaa from me
he good skillt good playa and good people
Back to top Go down
moschina

moschina

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm

So garzy we talked about you and we are happy if you join here.
*Bienvenido*
Welcome, I hope you will have fun with us <3
Back to top Go down
https://hardrock.darkbb.com
MADLORD

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

welcome man
Back to top Go down
garzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:55 pm

tyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!   Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!! Garzy wants to enter if it is possible!!
Page 1 of 1